The dining room was our first room we "finished". When the previous tenants moved out, they quickly removed a painting from the wall which ripped off the paint in that area down to the sheet rock. I used this as an excuse to try my hand at painting, and to be fair, the dining room seemed like the easiest room to "finish" (I keep using quotes because we haven't really hung anything on the walls yet so it's not really decorated/finished).
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Baby Steps
I hope you weren't looking for a fabulous before-and-after filled blog. Husband and I both work full time jobs, and our budget is less than extravagant. So, in the mean time, watch our house grow and develop... in baby steps.
The dining room was our first room we "finished". When the previous tenants moved out, they quickly removed a painting from the wall which ripped off the paint in that area down to the sheet rock. I used this as an excuse to try my hand at painting, and to be fair, the dining room seemed like the easiest room to "finish" (I keep using quotes because we haven't really hung anything on the walls yet so it's not really decorated/finished).
The dining room was our first room we "finished". When the previous tenants moved out, they quickly removed a painting from the wall which ripped off the paint in that area down to the sheet rock. I used this as an excuse to try my hand at painting, and to be fair, the dining room seemed like the easiest room to "finish" (I keep using quotes because we haven't really hung anything on the walls yet so it's not really decorated/finished).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice blog!!! I like it and have added it to my favorites :).
ReplyDeleteOh I loooove that grey color. LOVE!
ReplyDelete