Sunday, June 17, 2012

happy 52+2 weeks!

Two weeks late on this, but happy anniversary house!  We have officially lived in our house for 54 weeks now.  While sometimes I feel like we haven't accomplished much, I like to look back at some of our "before" pictures and I feel a little bit better.  Here's what our house looks like then and now (no pics of the relatively untouched rooms though--upstairs bed/bath and kitchen):

front of the house

living room

master bedroom
 

master closet

master bath
 

downstairs guest bed
(the after pic is actually from a couple months ago, we've since moved the rug to the living room and bought a new lamp, but you get the idea)

dining room
(I know these are two totally different angles)

upstairs loft

shed turned laundry room

backyard
(admittedly not the best pic of the backyard, but look at our athletic dog! and the fence is no longer covered in ivy)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Especially the living room and the master bedroom. That recessed lighting makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete